Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Update on that Perfecting Base or whatever it was called that I used Monday. Utter crap. I broke out from using that stuff. It was awful. Sucked as a primer, and wasn't good for anything else BUT breaking me out. I'll be dealing with the fallout from that for the next week.

I removed the nail polish today because once it started wearing at the tips, it got bad very quickly and looked trashy. The color was still gorgeous, but I had white nail tips poking out, and that's not a good look. I think I have two polishes that I haven't tried yet, so I'd better get on those before I end up buying some more new ones. I need some more remover as well. I've been holding out, waiting for Zoya to have a sale, but I'm getting very low, and am not sure how much longer I can eke out the remainder. I may have to *sob* buy a drugstore remover! Oh, the inhumanity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment