Saturday, August 7, 2010

Nail of the day: Moonstruck, by Confetti

Confetti is a newish polish brand I read about on a nail blog, and found in CVS. Was it $2 or $3? I can't remember. Fairly inexpensive. Moonstruck is a gray, brown, mousey taupe shade with a bit of a purple tinge in some lights. Creme, no shimmer at all. I applied one coat of ChG ridge filler base coat, two coats of Moonstruck, and one coat of Poshe. The first coat of color was streaky, and there were some bald spots where the brush had pulled most of the color off the nail. I applied the second coat a little thicker to make up for it, and it was really nice. The polish leveled out nicely, and everything seems covered. I'll know more tomorrow, in the sun, of course. I'm not sure how I feel about the color, but tonight I like it well enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment