Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm still wearing First Class Ticket. Applied it Friday, and am just now seeing some tipwear. It's worse on my right hand, of course. Sadly, now that it's wearing, there are also a couple of small chips, and the wear is worse than it was this morning. This one might benefit greatly from color wrapping. I really really like this color, and am not quite bored with it yet. So gorgeous. A deep, inky blurple. (blue + purple)

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base-utter crap. It's advertised as the #1 primer, but the fine print says that's from drugstore and grocery sales, excluding WalMart. There really aren't that many primers in those venues, so it's pretty easy to be the top dog. Anyway, I have a sample from a magazine and thought I'd give it a try today. It's heavy on the silicone finish, does not do a thing to my pores, and my mineral foundation is simply sitting on my skin, and is easily scraped off. At first it felt weird, then I got used to it. However, I'm distinctly unimpressed with the feel, the application, and the results. I most definitely will not be buying this product. I'll stick with my BE primer, which works quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment