Saturday, August 14, 2010

I went to the mall the other day and ran across a display of the OPI Swiss collection. After a bit of hemming and hawing, I walked away with Ski Teal We Drop and Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous. BOGO half off. (buy one get one) From the first moment I saw Ski, I wondered just how close to MAC Blue India it was. I've just done a comp, but the lighting's not right, so no pics. I did every other finger with one or the other color, and did both on my thumb nail. Ha. Ski IS very much like Blue India, but it's deeper, more vibrant, and has more green, making it a truer teal. Blue India is a grayed slate blue. Wearing them side by side, you'd never mistake them for each other, but if you were to wear one or the other, I doubt a "civilian" would be able to tell them apart. I'm undecided if I'll return Ski. I like the color, but I certainly don't need it. Then again, I don't have anything else exactly like it. Ah, I'm waffling again. I could justify it by saying if I return it, then I can afford a bottle of Remove +, and that's far more important than this color. I guess. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment