Sunday, August 1, 2010

I've been wearing Sally Hansen Yellow Kitty for the last two days. It's hard to see tip wear with light colors, but I can feel the wear when I run my fingers over the edges. It's more pronounced on my right hand, which makes sense. I got a couple compliments at the dentist's office yesterday, and I'm kinda digging the color. It's very eyecatching. Started to get a little bored with it, so I put a coat of FingerPaints My Private Collection over it to jazz it up. MPC is a clear base with multi-colored shimmer particles in it. I can see pink and blue and green, and a red-violet iridescence over the whole thing. It's kinda neat, but probably better suited to a dark color. It doesn't look that great with the yellow. I may do a different color tomorrow night. I realized I still have a couple Color Club holos that I haven't worn in addition to the Confetti, the Zoya, and three China Glaze polishes. I'd better get my butt in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment