Sunday, August 1, 2010

Nail of The Day-NoTD

Nails of the day! Color Club Revvvolution. Charcoal holo goodness. I'm not sure how many "r"s it has, so I threw in three for good measure.

Last time I wore a CC holo, it was Fashion Addict, which is a great color. The polish dried quickly and wore quite well. That time I think I used the ridge filler base coat from Zoya, which I love. I don't remember the top coat, but it might have been Seche Vite. This time I used the ridge filling base coat from China Glaze, and that thing took forever to dry. I got tired of waiting, and applied the color while the base was still tacky. It seemed to take longer for the polish to dry using this base. I also decided to use a Sally Hansen top coat I had lying around. I'm not happy with it. It's not as shiny as the others I've used, and I think my polish is still dentable, even though it's been at least 3 hours since I did my nails. I might have to redo them as early as tomorrow. I'll have to see how they are in the  morning. So far I'm not pleased with the base or top coats I've been using.

No comments:

Post a Comment