Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Update on YMOMC and thoughts on Castle

I have a chip on my right index finger. This saddens me. I'm not seeing a lot of tipwear or shrinkage, however.

The green shimmer is starting to get to me. I love these colors in the bottle, but not so much on my nails. It's like the sheer jelly pinks: I love the look on other people, but loathe it on myself.

Yodel has a teal blue base, which I'm in love with, and the shimmer appears green. I'd bet it's actually silver particles that reflect green under the base color. I'd love to have a polish that's the same shade as this base color. It's fabulous. Maybe Ski will be close enough.


Okay, Castle thoughts after the jump.
I watched the season finale last night, and again tonight. Wow. Just wow. I don't know how they've got this story arc plotted, but I'd bet we find out that Beckett was wearing a bullet proof vest. After all, she's not stupid, and she knew she was still a target. The shooter was probably using "cop killer" rounds, which pierced the vest, but were greatly slowed, hence not producing a fatal wound. Very serious, yes, but not fatal. Also, there was blood on her right hand, which was not near her left (heart) side. That's just my half assed thought on it. I'm cheered that the show was renewed for another season a few weeks ago, and you can't have Castle without Beckett.

No comments:

Post a Comment