Wednesday, July 27, 2011

NoTE-Zoya Hayden

There was a massive fire in the next town over, with the smoke coming this way, so we kept the girls inside last night. This provided me with enough time to polish my nails, for once.

Zoya Hayden was love at first sight for me. It's an incredibly happy, fun, bright pink with a blue flash. I've been recommending it to everyone I can because I think it's so great. Sadly, it's been a long time since I got around to wearing it. I'd forgotten that it's pretty sheer, which is kind of a bummer. Zoya has a few pinks very much like it, so I'm sure there's a more opaque version. I'll stick with Hayden.

The girls are staring at each other, and there was almost a pounce, but Molly backed out at the last minute. Silly things. :)

Back to nail polish. I used three coats of Hayden, and I still have VNL. I suspect it might have been almost opaque at four coats, but I really didn't want to do that many. It'll only be on my nails for a couple days anyway. I think I can survive with VNL. lol Application was superb. A little thin, like most Zoyas, but easily controlled, spread well, self leveled well, and dried pretty quickly with a fast dry top coat. Can't think of anything else useful to say, so I'll get outta here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment