Saturday, March 26, 2011

NoTD-China Glaze Tronica

This evening's  mani is Techno Teal and Virtual Violet, on alternating fingers. It looks surprisingly good together. Okay, not horrible.

I'm doing this to test the durability in order to determine which polish will be returned. I've already decided to return the two pinkish shades from the China Glaze Tronica collection. I don't love the colors, and space is too limited to keep colors I don't love. The last time I wore the teal shade, it chipped within 12 hours, which is unacceptable.  I might take it back regardless because I'm not loving the color. It's verging on this weird aqua shade that doesn't look right to me.



The results of the wear test: After 19 hours and one shower, both polishes show excessive wear, with the purple one showing multiple chips and one entire corner missing. Both colors are going back. I'm very disappointed in this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment